Tuesday 12 July 2011

Faces.

I'm trying me best to carry my camera with me when I'm out, but it's not an easy task. Any DSLR is hefty and when you're heading out for a walk around town or something you don't want that hanging off you the whole time. I guess I just need to get back into the habit of carrying a backpack with me everywhere like when I was sixteen. Anyways. I find that when I do have it on me that I'm shooting faces most of the time. This is not as easy as you may think. People don't act naturally when they have a camera looking at them. You don't, I don't, nobody does. So generally I have to spend loads of time aiming the camera around and shooting everything until people start acting naturally. This means that I have to wade through loads of photos I don't particularly care for until I find that one that actually looks like someone. Here's some of those.







No comments:

Post a Comment