Sunday 5 June 2011

A Predicament.

I find myself in something of a tough spot. We have just started the summer you see and I have quite a lot to get done. I decided very early on that I am going to try and knock out a draft of my thesis for next year during the summer. It shouldn't take more than two months really but it's no small task either. In a perfect world I'd also like to have all the pre-production for my fourth year film done as well. The two of these things could easily occupy me for the entire summer. However, I now also want to complete my third year film. It's the first film I've made that I've been truly proud of and I really want to see it to the end. There's a good minute and a half of animation left to be done on it.

To get these three things done in one summer is not going to be easy at all. The real kicker about the whole thing is that I start a new job on Monday. Forty hours per week with a good hour of commuting each way. So, let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment